Vo Trong Nghia Company Limited recruit: General Accountant
Vo Trong Nghia Architects (VTN Architects) is very pleased and welcomes you to apply to our team.
Position: General Acant _HCM office
Working location: Ho Chi Minh
Vo Trong Nghia Architects (VTN Architects) is always aiming friendly, healthy, transparent environment, and has many opportunities to develop your career. Candidates must be willing to meditate and keep the five precepts as a requirement of employment.
- Check, analyses, categorize and complete all acing documents including invoices before booking into acing system.
- Keep proper record of acing documents and invoices.
- Preparing monthly closing reports (financial reports, Projects P&L) on the 10th day of each month, or as and when requested by Management.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly or annual financial plans or as and when requested by Management.
- Handle taxation: VAT, PIT, CIT, and other tax reporting on monthly, quarterly, annually and ad-hoc basis.
- Oversee AP
- Work with tax authorities, banks and other external parties.
- Take charge of business registration matters such as changing signatories, company stamps, addresses etc.,
- Other acing and finance tasks requested by Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Acing/Finance//Business/Economics
- At least 3 years of work experience in a similar role
- Experienced in construction cost and manufacturing cost acing
- Proficient in Acing software’s Amis and Misa; Microsoft Office
- Fluent English is an advantage
- Strong organizational skills, good logical and critical thinking skills
- Honest, meticulous and assertive
- Committed to work for the Company for a long time.
(To explain more about keeping 05 precepts)
1. Not lying or saying harmful things
2. No killing
3. No stealing
4. No drinking alcohol or intoxicants
5. No committing improper sex acts
Application form (including CV, Portfolio and application form) should be sent to:
- Ho Chi Minh City: 39A Ta Hien, Quarter 1, Thanh My Loi Ward, Thu Duc city, Ho Chi Minh City
- Contact person: Ms. Thu - Human Resources Department
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Phone: 028. 62874422 (press 0) or 024.73002008
Looking forward to receiving your kind attention.